S. Ashleigh Purvey
Marketing Specialist, Graphic Designer and Creative Artist
Enthusiastic, organized and highly motivated creative professional with experience working with many industries and large brands. Driven to utilizing skills and talents in an inspiring atmosphere with a strong team to further establish career.
- Experience with many large brands such as: Subway, American Airlines, Delta, American Express, Coca-Cola, American Heart Walk and Coventry.
- Creation from idea to distribution of collateral materials (brochures, lanyards, booklets, outdoor, POS, store displays, etc) for major brands and companies.
- Email marketing campaigns. Writing and distribution of monthly newsletters.
- Awarded a Silver Addy for Tee-Shirt design for American Heart Walk sponsored by Subway.
- Created for a regional campaign then taken to a national level for Subway AHA walks.
- Coordination of promotions for nationally syndicated television shows such as Wheel of Fortune and Let’s Make a Deal.
- Development of branding solutions for large and small companies.
- Vast in printing and sign production
Marketing Specialist and Graphic Designer
- Content Developer, Branding Creation, Printing Specialist, Marketing Consultant, Graphic Designer Graphic Designer, Marketing Development and Distribution (via email, social media and c-vent), Presentation Development, Conference Organization and Production
- Marketing Development and Distribution for Reward Programs for 65 Domestic Properties including 2 in Canada and 3 in Brazil, Newsletter Creation and Distribution to 3 Separate
- Markets Distributed Monthly via Email, Creation of Brochures, Booklets and Collateral
- Materials to Assist Sales and Development Teams Domestic and Internationally Subway(restaurants) development of POS materials, Direct Mail Campaigns, Newsletter
- Development and Distribution, Outdoor Design, Apparel Design, Awarded Silver Addy for American Heart-Walk for Subway, Banner Design, Brochure and Booklet Design
Sunlark Associates – Marketing Specialist – Fort. Lauderdale, Florida
LISA – Life Insurance Settlement Association – Marketing Coordinator – Orlando, Florida
Benedict Advertising – Production Artist – Daytona Beach, Florida
WorldHotels – Marketing Coordinator – Orlando, Florida
Pre-production and Printing
- Bindery and Finishing Assistant, Admin Assistant, Sign Shop Assistant, Painter, Graphic
- Designer Creation of Badges for Hospitals and Other Locations with Security Needs,
- Ordering and Setting up of ID cards and Scan Cards for Secure Entry Facilities, Printing Specialist, Graphic Designer
Image 360 – Lead Designer – Lauderhill, Florida
Precision Printing – Production Artist – Boone, North Carolina
Southeast ID Card – Graphic Designer/Printer – Deerfield Beach, Florida
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
Undergraduate Studies, Painting and Fibers
Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
WordPress, Social Networks, Google, C-vent, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Quark Express, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Numbers, Pages, Keynote, Quickbooks, Corel Design Suite, PC and Mac compatible